The rooms are nice and hotel is in good location. However, the staff were incredibly rude and unwilling to help when it came to booking excursions or bus tickets. They also tried to double charge me an extra night. Also, internet is 100 baht a day.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Hotel
- Evergreen Hotel Bophut
- Evergreen Hotel Koh Samui
- Evergreen Resort Koh Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is on the popular Chaweng Beach, the heart of tourist Koh Samui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Evergreen Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.