We had the most wonderful time at Eagle Nook. It's a magical place with wonderful views with water in front and back. The food was amazing and every morning we watched sea lions while we ate breakfast. The sea safari was brilliant.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Nook Hotel
- Eagle Nook Hotel Barkley Sound
- Eagle Nook Resort And Spa
- Eagle Nook Ocean Wilderness Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Nook is an impressive resort on the shores of the West Coast of Vancouver Island. You'll find a cozy atmosphere with double room accommodations, all with bathrooms en suite. With 23 guest rooms, all with water view, a dining room with vaulted ceilings overlooking Vernon Bay, media room and patios overlooking both Vernon and Jane Bays, Eagle Nook Resort is one of the most impressive resorts on the West Coast. After a day of adventure, enjoy a relaxing massage, unwind in the Jacuzzi, or just relax and watch the sun go down while sitting on one of our patios. The ocean view dining room and lounge are the gathering points where adventure stories can be shared at the end of a great day in the outdoors. With its splendid wilderness location, luxurious feeling, and numerous indoor and outdoor activities, a room at Eagle Nook Resort is the perfect home base for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Eagle Nook Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.