As a party of eight, we had a perfect dinner on a Monday evening. The Bedingfeld Arms is beautifully located within the Norfolk countryside - a lovely and impressive drive up to the building in the dark. On entering the bar, we were greeted by very friendly staff - a large open fire and great beers. The food was very... More
- Also Known As:
- The Bedingfeld Arms Hotel Oxborough
- The Bedingfeld Arms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bedingfeld Arms is an 18th century freehouse coaching Inn, located in the picturesque village of Oxborough, that has been fully refitted in 2012 and now has 4 large comfortable and stylish ensuite bedrooms in the main building and 5 smaller but well appointed coachrooms, log fires, relaxed and comfortable dining areas serving good locally sourced fresh food, fine wines, and real ales all open to both resident guests and the public, with an extensive south facing and lawned garden where food and drink is also served in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bedingfeld Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.