This small hotel occupies a totally renewed typical Belgian family house. Nice modern rooms and free breakfast and wifi. Getting to Brussels downtown (Grand place and surrounding) takes only a 20 min walk but if you really too tired a taxi fare is 15€ or less. The staff is extremely professional and kind and when you come back for the... More
- Also Known As:
- Neufchatel Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Neufchatel Brussels/Saint-Gilles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated from January to August 2012, The Neufchatel Hotel welcomes you again in an elegant, cosy and surprising atmosphere created by the famous interior designer, Manuel Vraux de S. Laranjeiro.Experience the comfort and warmth of our unique 20 rooms equipped with high quality and design furniture, free highspeed WIFI, interactive LED TV and rain shower. Buffet breakfast and business services such as printing and scanning are also free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Neufchatel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.