I have travelled fairly extensively for the past 10 years and usually I do not revisit many of them, but this is one of the very few exceptions that prove the rule :-) Resort: Being an eco-/nature resort some amenities are of course not present. That said you do get all nature has to offer as it is nestled on... More
- Also Known As:
- Bunaken Cha Cha Nature Hotel
- Bunaken Cha Cha Nature Hotel Bunaken Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel/Resort situated on the clean/tranquil eastern side of Bunaken Island, with 10 cottages, tastefully decorated, all with hot fresh water showers & A/C, exceptional views over the surrounding islands and mountains of the mainland. Cha Cha boasts its own quaint private beach, house reef and in-house Padi Diving Center. The Sea Top restaurant offers a variety of Indonesian, Japanese and fusion dishes with emphasis on healthy eating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bunaken Cha Cha Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.