We visited chateau de Massilian for the second time in September this year after falling in love with it on our first visit . It really does have such a magical peaceful feel to it . It even smells magical . The interior is a mixture of clean lines and antique furnishings and has a very eclectic feel . Chandeliers... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Massillan Hotel
- Chateau De Massillan Hotel Avignon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau de Massillan is a small Luxury Hotel and Gastronomic restaurant situated in the heart of Provence's famous Cotes du Rhone wine region. In 1550 is was owned by Diane de Poitiers the famous lover of King Henry II, in 2001 it was transformed by it's Interior designer owners stylishly mixing the old with the new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline and Escapio so you can book your Chateau de Massillan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.